- Information collected by us
- We may collect the following information about you, your Recipient, or your Beneficiary, which may include non-public Personal
- Information that you provide us in the course of using the Service, such as your name, mailing address, email address, and telephone number(s). We may also
collect certain sensitive information from you including your bank account number, Bank Name, IFSC Code, date of birth and other id proofs.
- Information that you provide us in the course of your participation in DP System.
Information about your usage of the Service, including your Transaction history, how you use the Service to send or receive Transactions, and
to or for whom you send Transactions.
Information that we indirectly obtain from you, such as information about the device, hardware and software you use when accessing the Service, your IP
address, the pages you access on our websites, and other websites that you visit prior to accessing the Service. We may combine this automatically collected
log information with other information we collect about you.
We do this for fraud prevention, to improve our Service, and to improve our marketing, analytics, or website functionality; Recordings of your communications
with our Customer Service department, including telephone calls and electronic communications; and type of device you use, operating system version, and the
We do not ask you for, access or track any location-based information from your mobile device at any time while downloading or using our mobile applications
We may occasionally send you push notifications through our mobile applications to send you marketing messages and other Service or Transaction-related
notifications that may be of importance to you. You may at any time opt-out from receiving these types of communications by turning them off at the device
level through your settings or through the mobile application settings.
similar technology ("Cookies"). Cookies are small data files that are placed on your computer or mobile device to, among other things, administer the website,
track and analyze trends in your use of our websites, remember your preferences when you return to the website and gather information about our users as a
whole. The information we store in the Cookies we place may include your email address in addition to non-Personal Information. We may receive reports from
As its true for most of the websites, we gather certain information automatically and store it in log files. This information may include your internet protocol
(IP) address, browser type, internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, operating system, date/time stamp, and/or click stream data. From time to time,
we may combine this automatically collected data to other information we collect about you for reasons such as analysis, security, content generation or marketing.
We may use mobile analytics software to allow us to better understand the functionality of our mobile software on your mobile device. This software may record
information such as how often you use the mobile applications, the events that occur within the mobile applications, aggregated usage, performance data,
and from where the mobile application was downloaded. We may link the information we store within the analytics software to any Personal Information you submit
within the mobile applications.
- Why we collect information?
- We collect information for the following purposes:
- To process your Transactions;
- To verify your identity;
- To collect payment for your use of the Service;
- To troubleshoot problems with the Service;
- To comply with applicable laws, regulations, and rules, such as those relating to "know-your-customer" and anti-money laundering requirements;
- To detect and prevent fraud and other illegal uses of the Service;
- To send you marketing notices, service updates, and promotional offers;
- To contact you by telephone using auto-dialed or pre-recorded message calls or text (SMS) messages (if applicable) as authorized for the purposes described
- We will retain your account information, including but not limited to your payment source information and Personal Information about you, your Recipient,
or your Beneficiary, as needed to provide you Service, as required by applicable laws, to resolve disputes and to enforce our agreements. Pearlvine
abides by strict security standards, but if you wish to cancel your account and stop using pearlvine's Service, contact us at [email protected] ,
We will not continue to retain your account information after your account is cancelled as required under applicable law, regulations, and rules.
- How we share information with others
- We do not sell or rent the information we collect from third parties for their promotional purposes unless we receive your permission to do so. Nevertheless, we may share information about you, your Recipient, or your Beneficiary (including nonpublic, Personal Information) with.
- Third-party service providers under contract with pearlvine that help us with our business operations, such as transaction processing, fraud prevention, and marketing. We share your Personal Information with these companies only as necessary to provide you with our Service;
Third-parties that we partner with to offer additional products and services, such as long-distance telephone minutes, gift cards or loyalty points, but only when you elect to participate, and/or to receive information about those additional products and services. If you do not want us to share your Personal Information with these partners, contact us at [email protected] In the event of the sale, acquisition or merger of some or all of our assets, Personal Information about you, your recipient or your beneficiary might be a part of the transferred assets. We shall notify you in the event of such an occurrence and inform you of any choices you may have regarding your Personal Information, by placing a notice on our websites.
- When we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to comply with the law, prevent physical harm or financial loss, report suspected illegal activity, or to investigate violations of our User Agreement.
- Our websites offer publicly accessible blogs. You should be aware that any information you provide in these areas may be read, collected, and used by others who access them. Please do not post any information you prefer to keep private, including but not limited to your email address, mailing address, or pearlvine transaction information.
- Access to your information
- If your personal information changes, or if you no longer wish to use our Service, you can access, modify, delete or update your Personal Information submitted on our websites by logging in to your account and changing your preferences or by contacting pearlvine Customer Service at [email protected] We will respond to your request within a reasonable timeframe.
- We employ industry-accepted standards in protecting the information you submit to us on our websites. We have put in place SSL [Secure Socket Layer] encryption technology to protect your sensitive information transmitted on our websites. We also require a username and password from each user who wants to access his or her information on our websites. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, however. Therefore, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
- Choices you can make about our use of your information
- Federal and state laws allows you to restrict the sharing of your Personal Information in certain instances. However, these laws also state that
you cannot restrict other types of sharing. Because we have chosen to refrain from certain types of data sharing, the only type of sharing of your
Personal Information that you may restrict is as follows:
If you have a complaint, contact pearlvine Customer Service at [email protected]